Cooking the chicken:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Spray long baking pan with Pam
- Cut up two (2) chickens into legs, thighs, breast, etc.
- Season chicken with Tony Chachere’s seasoning
- Place cut up and seasoned chicken on the baking pan
- Bake chicken in the oven for approximately 1 hour to 1 hour and fifteen minutes, or until done, at 375 degrees
Making the Sauce:
Thoroughly mix up the following ingredients to make the sauce:
- Two (2) packages of dry onion soup mix;
- Sixteen (16) Ounces of Apricot preserves; and
- Two (2) small containers of Russian salad dressing
Heat the sauce and put it on the chicken when serving plates. Sauce is also great on ribs.
QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS. CALL NOW