Helping Individuals And Businesses Charged With Federal Crimes
A federal crime involves conduct that violates a federal criminal statute. Because conviction or a guilty plea in a federal criminal case may result in severe penalties it’s in your best interest to work with an established and proven criminal defense attorney.
If you, or your business, is under investigation or has been charged with a federal crime, retain a lawyer immediately. The law office of David E. Stanley APLC has a thorough understanding of federal criminal law, procedure, and the sentencing guidelines and can help you create a plan of action to move forward.
Act Fast To Protect Yourself
With federal level charges, you must act quickly. The sooner you hire an attorney experienced in federal criminal defense, the broader protection you gain. Attorney David E. Stanley will conduct witness interviews, gather and analyze evidence, and meet with federal prosecutors on your behalf. Trust him to work with your best interests in mind.
Once you understand the charges. The process, your options and the likely outcome much of the fear and confusion is mitigated. This means you have the support you need to make clear-headed decisions. It shifts your position to a place of greater understanding and power over what happens next.
David Stanley knows that you have concerns. He will be with you throughout the process to ensure you have every protection available. He offers personalized guidance and representation for a number of charges, including:
- Drugs and narcotics offenses: Conspiracy, trafficking, distribution, importation, manufacturing, cultivation, possession of heroin, methamphetamine, crack cocaine, cocaine powder, ecstasy, LSD, marijuana and other drugs, use of a firearm in a drug trafficking offense, money laundering, etc.
- Sex crimes: Human trafficking, obscenity, possession or distribution of pornography, rape or sexual assault, etc.
- White collar crimes: Mail fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, Medicare or Medicaid fraud, insurance fraud, bankruptcy fraud, mortgage fraud, embezzlement, falsifying business records, forgery, larceny, RICO violations, counterfeiting and currency crimes, perjury, obstruction of justice, public corruption, etc.
- Violent offenses: Murder, manslaughter, homicide, arson, kidnaping, bank robbery, hijacking, threatening or tampering with victims or witnesses, etc.
- Firearms, weapons and explosives crimes: Illegal possession of firearms, explosives and weapons, distribution, trafficking, and transportation of firearms, explosives and weapons, use of firearms in a drug trafficking offense, etc.
- Computer and internet crimes: Data theft, identify theft, hacking, luring or soliciting minors, storing or distributing pornography, etc.
Should a federal law enforcement officer approach you, know your rights. You are not obligated to speak with them and do not have to provide your business’ records or any other evidence if there is no warrant. Whether or not you participated in the criminal activity in question, it is best to have an attorney present. Without a legal representative, you run the risk of incriminating yourself by accident.
A Cutting-Edge Approach That Can Cut It In Any Courtroom
The serious nature of a federal crime calls for a serious advocate. Get an organized, systematic and cutting-edge approach to your case when you work with attorney David E. Stanley. With over 35 years of experience, he has the skills and knowledge needed to defend you in any federal district court in Louisiana.