Louisiana Felony Charge? I Can Help!
Being accused of a felony crime in Louisiana may result in very serious penalties and other legal consequences which may affect you for the rest of your life. If you, or a loved one, have been accused of committing a felony crime, you should immediately seek the help of an knowledgeable and experienced Louisiana criminal defense attorney.
My name is David Stanley and I can help you. I have over 32 years of experience defending individuals charged with serious state felony criminal offenses. I will treat you with the respect and compassion that you deserve so that you will feel comfortable discussing your confidential, sensitive, and very important legal matters with me. I handle state felony criminal cases including:
- Murder, manslaughter, and homicide
- Possession, distribution, manufacturing and cultivating marijuana, drugs, narcotics, and other controlled dangerous substances
- Sex crimes including rape, sexual battery, carnal knowledge of a juvenile, indecent behavior with a juvenile, incest, and sex trafficking offenses
- Racketeering and money laundering
- Bribery and public corruption
- Armed robbery
- Burglary, theft and embezzlement
My primary focus is on helping you achieve your goals and objectives by working with you to prepare a cutting edge defense optimized to the facts and law applicable to your case. My pledge to you is to:
- candidly and realistically assess your legal situation;
- carefully advise you of the strengths and weaknesses of your case;
- clearly explain the defenses and other legal options available to you; and
- greatly exceed your expectations by working tirelessly to help you resolve your legal problems.
Hire Knowledgeable and Experienced Counsel
Prosecutors in state criminal cases are typically experienced in trying all types of criminal offenses. Typically, they are very well prepared when a case goes to trial. You need an equally experienced and well prepared defense attorney to present a powerful and cutting edge defense for you at trial. Take control of your legal problems right now and show them that you are serious about defending yourself. Don’t delay. Call me now and let me start helping you today!