Experienced and Dedicated Criminal Defense
A felony criminal charge is a very serious matter. A conviction or guilty plea can have life altering consequences. I understand the anxiety, stress, and embarrassment a criminal charge causes and the worry and concern it creates. You have lots of questions.
My name is David Stanley. I would like to help you. I can answer all of your questions. I can help you find workable solutions to resolve your criminal charges. I have over 32 years of experience successfully defending individuals and businesses accused of felony crimes. I know the criminal justice system inside and out. When you, or a loved one, are facing federal or state criminal charges, I have the knowledge, experience, and dedication you need on your side. I will be with you every step of the way to help you achieve your goals. Working together, we can get your life back to normal as soon as possible.
After discussing your case with me, you may be surprised to learn that your case is not as hopeless as it seems right now. With my help, even the smallest mistake by the police in stopping you, searching you or your property, arresting you, questioning you and taking your statement, or in collecting evidence may provide adequate grounds to have your charges dismissed or the evidence suppressed at your trial.
Arrested? Get Cutting Edge Criminal Defense!
If you are facing felony criminal charges, you need a powerful advocate on your side. You need a lawyer who will stand up to the prosecution and fight to defend you. Someone who is willing to go the extra mile to prepare and present a compelling, powerful, and rock solid defense for you. I work hard to provide cutting edge criminal defense services to clients charged with federal and state crimes including:
- Murder, manslaughter, homicide, aggravated battery, and other crimes of violence
- Possession, distribution, cultivation, manufacturing, conspiracy or trafficking in drugs, narcotics, and other controlled substances
- Sex crimes including aggravated rape, statutory rape, indecent behavior with a juvenile, carnal knowledge of a juvenile, sexual battery, child pornography, prostitution, and sex trafficking offenses
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons charges
- White collar crimes including RICO, Louisiana Racketeering Act violations, bank fraud, insurance fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, embezzlement, and money laundering
- Bribery and public corruption crimes
- Kidnapping, parental kidnapping and international child abduction
- Bank robbery, armed robbery, aggravated burglary, home invasion, car jacking, or theft
Criminal Defense in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
If you have been charged with a federal or state felony crime, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you at my office in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to discuss how I can help you. I will treat you with the respect and compassion you deserve as we discuss the sensitive and confidential details of your case. Let me evaluate your case and provide you with practical solutions tailored to fit your needs. My pledge to you is that I will work tirelessly to exceed your expectations and help you achieve a satisfactory resolution of your criminal case. Take control and show the prosecution that you are serious about defending yourself. Call me now and take back your life!